Mobile Toggle

Connecting the 20 Billion devices that are not on the Internet.

 

 

sw-slide4-1.png

Been there, done that! Let us show you how.

solution_icon2.png

Services

Our proven 5 step methodology takes your ideas from concept to reality.

services-icon1.png

Solutions

We have succeeded in helping customers use the IoT to solve real problems: everything from tracking to fishing to mining.

services-icon3.png

Platform

Truly open. Hardware and network agnostic: 80% of the functionality exists out of the box, leaving you 20% to create your vision.

Discover our approach to IoT deployment for the Enterprise

IOT.png

The IoT is the next major evolution in computing; don't get left behind.

build-or-buy.png

Your guide to the first critical decision in your IoT deployment.

recipe.png

Learn about our process for turning your IoT ambitions into a real product.

IOT_Consultation.png

Sit down with our team and we'll help you develop a viable IoT strategy.

Case Studies

place-holder2.png

Highway Signs with the Sine-Wave IoT Operating System. 

boeing-logo.png

How Sine-Wave improved Underground Mining Safety in the US.

faria-logo.png

Real-time fleet management for the Commercial Fishing industry.

place-holder1.png

Locomotive telematics and fuel data for the railroad industry.

Ready to Get Started? 

Sit down with our team and we'll help you develop a viable IoT strategy.